Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Think Someone Has A New Stylist

Well, at least I certainly hope so. That is to say, Lil Mama is looking pretty fab in her new video. Although I absolutely loathe her, and that horrid song, I must give credit where credit is due; I mean, this is inarguably an upgrade from some of her previous outfits (more notably, the "baby" garb she sported to the VMAs which was accompanied by a pacifier.) Black is always sleek, and patent leather is so hot right now. Most importantly, it doesn't look like she's trying too hard; every time I see her in a dress (she murdered that Chanel number-- and not in a good way,) I feel faint (or is that my diet, again?) Well, in any case, my only gripe would have to be her white, half-gloves. Don't get me wrong-- they're gorgeous, but gloves are my thing! And trust me, I hate to be treaded on. -Virginia Jackson-Reed

No comments: