Sunday, April 23, 2006

Federally Approved: Sidekick III


If you're like us at GFC New York, we love our sidekicks. I know the women in my life hate it, because they feel they're always competing against it for attention. I apologize for being pre-occupied with it while at dinner in a restaurant or in the middle of a conversation, but that's just my A.D.D. acting up. I don't think that will be going away anytime soon though, since the Federal Communications Commission, (FCC), has approved the new and improved Sidekick III. The device will feature Bluetooth technology, miniSD for expandable memory, and 1.3 megapixel camera. Software updates are still being kept underwraps and release date hasn't been set. The wait will be coming to an end soon though, now that pictures are out and it's been approved by the FCC. So men get those pillows ready for the couch...haha

No comments: