Monday, January 07, 2008

It's a New Year...Go Get Tested

So I'm on my myspace page, and I see my my dude Fausto changed his default pic. It looked like some sort of legal document, so I automatically assumed it was his Articles of Incorporation because if any of you know Fausto he discovers a new way to stunt every week. Anyhow, I click on the image and come to find out he posted the documentation to his AIDS/HIV results. Some of you may be shocked by this, but myself I found it inspiring. It's a new year and before prosperity and fame can result, your health must be in order. I strongly recommend out of love for yourself that everyone makes it a duty of theirs to go get tested. When you know you're healthy, you're that much closer to success and happiness, that's what you call La Vie.

P.S. You can't cheat this test. Practicing safe sex is the key to passing. So don't forget to wrap it up.

I found out today the the Bronx is the number one most infected Boro out of Queens - Manhattan and Brooklyn, in that same order bronx got the most HIV / AIDS and herpes etc etc then Queens then Manhattan then Brooklyn..

Please people lets protect our self for us and the safety of others and our families that love us.

iIdid it to show people if i can do it, so can you!
i was nervous but im glad i went. im negative of all type of infections such as
herpes - Gonorrhea - Chlamydia - Syphilis.. etc plus im HIV - AIDS NEGATIVE

this is a private matter but i made it public for PEOPLE to see that it only takes 30mins to get your results and you can help protect the world... im doing this to show the world we all as humans & have a responsibly to protect the Earth and the people in it!

I hope no one gets offended by this message
and thank you for reading this if i reached one person then i did a good job.

If any one have any question about any of this please don't hesitate to ask me.. i can provide places to get a check up for free if needed.

I LOVE YOU ALL!
ONE LOVE!

Fausto Montano
CEO/ PRESIDENT
LaVie Clothing Co.
fausto@Lavieny.com
www.LaVieny.com
Mr.InternationaL

No comments: