Thursday, November 22, 2007

Christmas Wish List

Today is the day that we nationally acknowledge the things that we are thankful and greatful for. It's also the beginning of the winter holiday season, which will be preceded by Christmas and then New Years. This here post of mine, is me covering all 3. So I'd like to thank in advance the folks that will be making my Christmas Wish List come to fruition, allowing me to be fresh for the coming year. That was nice of me, wasn't it [nods head]. Anyhow here is the start of my list.
Double Identity Hi-Top Canvas Zip Sneaker [Black]
Lanvin Suede Tennis Shoe w/ Laser Cut Patent Leather Toe [Navy Blue]
Nike SB P-Rod x Eric Avar JihRod Boot Raf Simons Astro Sneakers [Metallic Blue]

Bell & Ross BR 01 Tourbillon

Vane UndiVided Black Fleece w/Houndstooth Stripe

No comments: