Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Leak #16: The Understanding ft. Malcolm X

16 weeks.... 16 songs.... You gotta love it

Ever since I've been seen in the public eye, people have been quick to classify me as something I'm not. When in reality I grew up on the same influences y'all have. So I decided to vent and give people an understanding of who I am.

So with the help of Malcolm X and GFCnewyork's own Precize on the beat, I touch base on a variety of topics that's been bothering me. (Previous music style, racism, politcs, etc.)

With that being said, the track is available for download below:

Leak #16: Mickey Factz ft. Malcolm X - The Understanding
Next week will conclude the first volume of the Leak Series. We will combine all the songs together as well as add youtube links and pics for download.

Be sure to check out the new IMEEM page. Become a friend and join the mailing list, to learn first about all the events and exclusive tracks, photos and videos.
Itz Mickey!!!

No comments: